It’s a very straightforward process. You just notify me via text as soon as practical after the birth. I will endeavour to collect the placenta ASAP and return the capsules the following day when possible. Most hospitals and the birth centre will store the placenta in their fridge until I collect it.
- Cash on delivery of capsules
- Bank transfer at time of collection of placenta
The standard process is I will pick up from the location and deliver the capsules back to you.
I can pick up the placenta from the following locations:
- Family Birth Centre
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Osborne Park Hospital
- St John of God Midland (formerly Swan Districts)
- St John of God Mount Lawley
- St John of God Murdoch
- St John of God Subiaco
- Glengarry Private Hospital
- Joondalup Health Campus
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Armadale Hospital
- Bentley Hospital
- Kalamunda Birthing Rooms
I will deliver capsules to residences near the areas listed above.
If your location is not listed or for homebirths, please contact me for a quote.